Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank You!

This post is for Kelly.

What an inspiration you are! You a busy busy mom-student, yet you still find time to minister to others. You are caring, loving and talented beyond compare. You show the love of Jesus in everything you do. You are one of the most genuine people that I've ever met. Your kids and husband are blessed to have you in their lives and so are we! Thank you for your dedication to this ministry and for taking me under your wing. I have BIG SHOES to fill!!!! You have done such an amazing job with the M & M's that no matter where you are, you will always be a part of it. You have offered me your friendship, and for that I am grateful. I PRAISE G-D FOR YOU!!!

Thank you Kelly.

Ana

P.S. Your cooking is amazing!!! you should have your own cooking show...... :)

Kelly (displaying her gifts) and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment